- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dauntingly, the six-foot tall blonde Theron, who plays Meredish Vickers, the prerequisite corporate baddie, towered over Rapace, wearing a sparkly Dior Couture midnight blue dress that coordinated with the blue carpet. The strapless dress also had a thigh slit, and she wore black Dior strappy heels and very minimal Bulgari jewelry.
It’s got to be difficult (OK, impossible) for mere mortal actresses to stand next to this goddess on red carpets. The girl is so tall, so beautiful and seems to overpower anyone near her with her graceful, seemingly effortless poses. She’s like a tractor beam. You simply cannot look away.
Just ask Kristen Stewart. On her own at Cannes, she was ravishing in a red Reem Acra gown for the premiere of Robert Pattinson’s latest film Cosmopolis. But even in a ravishing Marchesa lace gown, she looked 12 when standing next to costar Theron at the London photocall for Snow White and the Huntsman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day