- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The ultra-fabulous Charlotte Tilbury, makeup artist to Amal Clooney, Nicole Kidman and Kate Moss, makes it no secret that she’s enamored with Hollywood. Although Tilbury hails from England, her eponymous line has product names that are nods to stars now and then (Kidman’s Kiss, Bosworth Beauty, Hepburn Honey or So Marilyn, anyone?).
Jumping into the contouring lip game, Charlotte Tilbury’s new Hollywood Liquid Lips ($34), is a liquid lipstick that instantly dries to a matte texture. It’s anything but drying, however — hyaluronic acid softens the lips and helps retain moisture, creating a smooth, epic pout.
“I can only liken it to the most beautiful, filtered, full-lipped, Instagram version of you,” says Tilbury in a release. The crescent applicator mimics the shape of your lips, and the tip has a precise end to line your lips. Any novice can achieve a contoured lip with ease.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Primetime Emmy Awards