- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A long-sleeve white Miu Miu dress with a high slit, ruffle neckline and glittery green print.
The Wearer: Fashion’s favorite muse, Chloe Sevigny.
Why It Matters: Never one to take fashion too seriously, Sevigny stayed true to her style mantra for her latest red-carpet appearance, opting for a playful dress that featured leafy details that almost looked like the shape of strawberries when observed up-close in photos. What made the look even more fun were her shoes and accessories: She paired her look with chunky Miu Miu heels featuring gold details and a crystal-embellished buckle, as well as gold hoop earrings and a Bulgari serpent bracelet made of pink gold and diamonds.
Sevigny didn’t disappoint earlier in the day either, stepping out in a pink gingham romper from the Miu Miu Resort 2018 collection. In addition to attending the film fest for Lean on Pete, the actress-director also debuted her movie Carmen as part of Miu Miu’s Women’s Tales, a series of short films by today’s top female filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day