- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Earth Day isn’t until April 22, but Kiehl’s is already doing its part to raise eco-awareness. The beauty brand, which is a favorite of celebs such as Julianne Moore and Entourage’s Adrian Genier (both have appeared in Kiehl’s ads), unveiled a special limited-edition of its Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque with labels designed by Chloe Sevigny (HBO’s Big Love) and Michael C. Hall (Showtime’s Dexter).
Kiehl’s will donate 100% of net proceeds of the water-inspired designs to the Waterkeeper Alliance (an organization that works to protect waterways around the world from pollution). The goal is to raise $100,000 for the cause.
The $23 cleansing mask—which will serve double duty for healthy skin and a healthy planet—is made with fair-trade Amazonian White Clay that helps eliminate impurities from the skin. It is available in Kiehl’s stores and at Kiehls.com now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day