- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chrissy Teigen is pregnant with her second baby.
The supermodel announced the happy news Tuesday via Instagram, posting a video in which she’s asking 1-year-old daughter Luna what’s in here, pointing to her stomach, and Luna adorably responding, “Bebe!”
“It’s john’s!” Teigen, 31, captioned the clip, in case there was any wonder as to who the baby’s daddy was. Obviously, she’s referring to John Legend, 38, who then cheekily responded to the post, “Maury will have the final word on this.”
A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
In October, Teigen revealed to InStyle that she and Legend were planning to undergo in vitro fertilization in hopes of having a second baby. She told writer Christopher Bagley that she and Legend started with 20 embryos, but that number dropped to three because they had to find out what was “going to be good for [her] body.”
“The first little girl didn’t work, and then the second is Luna,” added Teigen, whose daughter was born in April 2016. At the time, she shared that the last embryo was going to be transferred to her womb in the coming months. Now, it looks like Luna is going to be a big sister.
Congrats to the couple!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day