- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s another Christian in the Dior family.
Christian Serratos — best known for acting work in The Walking Dead franchise and for playing late pop legend Selena Quintanilla in Netflix’s series Selena: The Series — has joined the house of Christian Dior as a Dior Beauty ambassador.
In the U.S., the actress will support the brand across all categories including makeup, skincare and fragrance. The news comes on the heels of Serratos attending Dior’s virtual show on March 8. Serratos shared the news with her 2.3 million followers on Instagram on Monday, writing, “I’m so happy I get to share this! I’m part of the Dior family!”
In a statement, she added: “Partnering with Dior Beauty is truly a dream come true. For me, the house of Dior has always been an iconic brand representing femininity and elegance. Even from a young age, I was passionate about beauty and I recognized that just a few products could have a big impact on your mood and confidence. I am honored to call myself a member of the Dior family.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day