- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hot off its much buzzed-about #ImNoAngel campaign, plus-size retailer Lane Bryant is keeping up the momentum with the announcement that it’s partnering with red-carpet favorite Christian Siriano.
See more ‘Glamour‘ Women of the Year Awards: The Top 10 Best-Dressed
Siriano — whose designs have been worn by Solange, J.Lo, Zendaya and, most recently, Juliette Lewis at Monday’s CFDA Awards — is designing a capsule collection for the brand, set to launch spring 2016.
“In my opinion, fashion should never be defined by size. Regardless if it’s for red carpet or a day at the office, every woman should feel stylish and comfortable in their clothes,” Siriano said in a release. “I’m excited about this partnership with Lane Bryant because it allows me the opportunity to showcase my designs on the everyday woman and allow them the opportunity to feel as beautiful and fashionable as possible.”
Read more Caitlyn Jenner Has Not Been Signed to MAC
The Project Runway alum follows in the footsteps of past Lane Bryant collaborators Isabel Toledo, Sophie Theallet and Lela Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day