- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cindy Crawford and her 14-year-old modeling progeny Kaia Gerber just took mother-daughter bonding to the next level.
The brunette babes scored the cover of Vogue Paris‘ April issue, sporting matchy-matchy leather jackets and identical, perfectly groomed arches.
The duo casually tapped friend/world-famous photog Mario Testino for their family portraits, and were styled by Emmanuelle Alt for the shoot. Clearly, there was a focus on emphasizing their striking similarities.
“Such a special moment sharing a cover with my daughter!” wrote Crawford on Instagram. The supe has covered countless Vogue issues in the past, but this marks Gerber’s first-ever major cover. Considering most models work their entire careers to front any magazine, Vogue Paris is not a bad place to start.
Gerber’s career has gone from zero to 60 since signing with IMG last July. After a gig for Chrome Hearts and a photoshoot for CR Fashion Book with her comparably photogenic big bro Presley, the high school freshman nabbed a spot on Alexander Wang’s #WangSquad just a few days before her Vogue debut. Her mama — who celebrated the big 5-0 with the release of her photo memoir, Becoming — must be so proud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day