- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Coachella is about two weeks away, and even if you can’t score tickets to the annual music festival, there’s always the never-ending list of parties that are worth trying to hit up in the desert. Case in point: Popsugar’s Cabana Club pool party, where Grammy-nominated Jhene Aiko will give a live performance on Saturday, April 16.
Before Aiko — who collaborated with Big Sean on a new album under the name Twenty88 — hits the Cabana Club stage, there will also be DJ sets by Hannah Bronfman, Chelsea Leyland and Maad*Moiselle. In addition to the cool music lineup, guests will be treated to fashion DIY stations, art installations and, of course, specialty cocktails.
But that’s not all for Popsugar’s fun-filled weekend. The website will kick off the festivities on Friday, April 15, with a party hosted by model-actress Emily Ratajkowski and Bronfman on the turntables. The following afternoon will see a brunch with CFDA and Jonathan Simkhai (one of the three winners of the 2015 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund), with a performance by Brooklyn-based string duo Chargaux. Now it’s just a matter of figuring out how to score an invite. Good luck.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day