- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On your marks!
Target is once again challenging shoppers to see just how fast they can shop with the announcement of their next fashion collaboration with designer Phillip Lim. The New York-based designer, whose womenswear pieces are worn by actresses Diane Kruger, Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell and Anne Hathaway, will be designing over 100 items in neutral tones and prints for this latest alliance in the mass retailer’s famed high-low history.
“What interests me about this opportunity was making it a wardrobe for the modern day citizen with very multifaceted, multi-textural lives that happen to be always on the go,” said Lim in an exclusive video for Target. “I always believe that everyday is an opportunity to kind of create the day and set the mood. That’s why it’s important to have a wardrobe that addresses seven days a week, 24 hours a day.”
The collection will feature a variety of clothes — including Lim’s trademark leather jackets — as well as accessories including shoes, bags and travel goods, all priced between $19.99 and $299.99.
Patience will be a virtue for shoppers eager to snag a piece of the Thai-born, Chinese-American designer, as the collection won’t hit stores until September 15.
Watch Lim discuss the mass retail project in the video, above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day