- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Monday, French skincare brand Biotherm Homme tapped the soccer superstar as its first global ambassador. Beckham will make his debut as the face of the brand in a campaign for its best-selling gel moisturizer, Aquapower, set to be released online in June.
The multiyear partnership, which was inked between the L’Oreal-owned brand and Seven Global (Beckham’s joint venture with Simon Fuller and Global Brands), also includes the development of a skincare and grooming collection, which is set to hit shelves in 2017.
“I’m excited to be working with Biotherm Homme,” Beckham said in an official statement. “I’ve been thinking about developing a skincare range for a long time and it wasn’t until I started speaking with Biotherm that it all came together. They are as ambitious as I am, and we look forward to showing everyone the fruits of our labor very soon.”
Added Biotherm general manager David Fridlevski: “It’s the first time a male celebrity of this stature has developed a skincare collection. We’re proud to be David Beckham’s partner of choice to develop his vision of skincare, and we’re delighted to welcome him as a new brand ambassador.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day