- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Spring’s biggest music festival isn’t the only thing happening in the desert right now. High-end designer Trina Turk is celebrating the 10th anniversary and grand re-opening of her Palm Springs boutique (which has been expanded with 2,000-square-feet of retail space) on April 19.
Music and fashion lovers who are hitting the second weekend of Coachella will be able to check out Turk’s “California chic” line, including women’s, Trina Turk Swim & Spa, Mr. Turk Menswear and Trina Turk residential. Adored by the likes of Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston, Turk’s philosophy is to create wearable fashion that incorporates the best of classic American sportswear.
Turk’s high-end pieces have recently caught the attention of Banana Republic, where she will create a capsule collection this summer. Can’t wait that long to get her designs? Head to the Palm Springs store, or one of her LA or NY locations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day