- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
DJ Khaled might just actually be the best.
The rapper is selling pieces from his personal closet on retail resale site Poshmark and donating a portion of the proceeds to his “Win More Music” campaign with Get Schooled, a non-profit that encourages students to graduate high school.
On Tuesday afternoon, Khaled posted 28 pieces, many of which have already sold out, including the matching father-son blue sateen suits which the rapper and his 8-month-old son, Asahd, wore on his Grateful album cover (Khaled’s suit is going for $2,250 and Asahd’s for $1,350), as well as the Yamaha vest ($5,000) that the rapper was wearing in the infamous jet ski saga that was captured on Snapchat and went viral, arguably propelling Khaled back into the mainstream spotlight.
Khaled is one of a number of celebrities donating their personal items for a cause. The Kardashian/Jenner brood has often posted their gently used goods on The RealReal, and earlier this week Lena Dunham revealed that she was selling more than 169 pieces to raise funds for Planned Parenthood.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day