- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
DJ Khaled has long used his social media platforms to document his daily activities, and now, he is inviting fans to witness his weight-loss journey.
On Monday, Khaled announced his partnership with Weight Watchers as the company’s new social media ambassador and the newly launched campaign WW Freestyle.
Khaled will use his social channels to share his weight-loss experience and tips by using Weight Watchers’ SmartPoints system. The SmartPoints system provides members with a list of healthy food options, each with a specific amount of points to help monitor members’ food consumption.
For Khaled’s first Weight Watchers video, the mogul was given a 40-point limit for the day. Throughout the day, Khaled documented each of his meals and how many points he used.
“Weight Watchers is all about being great and being your best self. My son is my love, my life, and I need to be great for him,” DJ Khaled said in a press release. “To be great is to be healthy; to be healthy means a shift in my lifestyle, and the new WW Freestyle program is all about healthier habits for my life. The WW program and community is my partner in this process to greatness, and I’m grateful for what’s to come and to share my journey with you all.”
Check out the rest of Khaled’s Weight Watchers videos below:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day