- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dolce & Gabbana is putting its money where its mouth is.
The Italian fashion house sent a savory food-themed collection down the Milan runway back in 2016 and has regularly pictured pasta-inhaling millennial models — surrounded by nonnas doling out heaps of spaghetti bathed in marinara — in its campaigns.
Now, thanks to a new collaboration with Pasta Di Martino, you too can get your paws on some DG-approved pasta — even if you’re not a millennial! — for the cool price of $115.
Dolce & Gabbana designed the packaging for the limited-edition Di Martino gift box, which is now available in stores and online. The box includes four varieties of noodles — spaghetti, penne mezzani rigate, mista corta and paccheri — as well a DG apron so you can avoid splattering rogue sauce on your actual designer clothes (or your ironic “Thin & Gorgeous” DG sneakers, for that matter.)
And if you’re looking for the best place to store the gift box until the holiday season, we’d recommend a Dolce & Gabbana refrigerator.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day