- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Italian creative debuted her @donatella_versace account on Wednesday, with an image of herself with new Stuart Weitzman ambassador Gigi Hadid taking a selfie somewhere in the cold. “Hey guys, here I am! x #TeamDV @gigihadid,” she captioned the meta shot, which has already garnered more than 13k+ likes.
And if you were wondering how that selfie turned out, she posted that shot not long after. Looks like she doesn’t need much guidance on perfecting that selfie angle.
Instagram’s Eva Chen also welcomed the designer on the photo-sharing platform, posting a shot of Versace rocking an Instagram hoodie that she paired with a wide belt and bright patterned pants.
“It gives me immense pleasure to welcome the legendary @donatella_versace to @instagram! Let’s give her a warm welcome…,” she wrote. “If her accessorizing of #TheInstagramSweatshirt is any indication, her Instagrams are going to be epic!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day