- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Earlier this month, they explained their time together by saying they are collaborating on a music project.
Drake attended two of Lopez’s “All I Have” shows in Las Vegas and invited her to a private dinner party at Delilah’s in West Hollywood on Dec. 19. They were photographed driving away from the restaurant in the same car.
Lopez, 46 — who has six-year-old twins with her ex-husband Marc Anthony — recently canceled her scheduled New Year’s Eve appearance at E11even nightclub in Miami, citing a desire for “personal and family time.”
In August, J. Lo ended a four-year relationship with her 29-year-old backing dancer Casper Smart.
Drake, 30, dated Rihanna on and off for seven years, splitting most recently in October. Eagle-eyed fans noticed that Rihanna stopped following Lopez on Instagram over the holiday weekend.
See the matching posts below.
This story was originally posted on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day