- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A Louis Vuitton resort 2016 white silk frock with brown leather and zipper detailing.
The Wearer: Alicia Vikander, the new face of the French fashion house.
The Event: The New York premiere of spy flick The Man From U.N.C.L.E., where the Swedish actress was joined by co-stars Elizabeth Debicki (in an ethereal Valentino gown), Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer on the red carpet.
Why We Dig: Stripes, zippers, embellished leather and a bare midriff — that combination could have gone terribly wrong. But luckily, the 26-year-old star made it look effortlessly cool by skipping accessories (save for two simple silver bands on her middle fingers) and pulling her long hair into a fuss-free ponytail. Smudgy kohl eyeliner and a soft pink pout was the only makeup needed. Kudos to a perfect summer look.
CHIC CAST: Henry Cavill, Alicia Vikander, Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Debicki
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day