- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The dress: A macrame embroidered Giambattista Valli couture dress.
The wearer: Amal Alamuddin, a renowned international human rights lawyer and the new Mrs. George Clooney.
The event: The couple were seen out and about post-wedding day in Venice, Italy.
Why We Dig: Making her first public appearance as Mrs. Clooney, Amal Alamuddin stepped out with her new husband in Giambattista Valli couture. The couple wed Saturday in a private ceremony at the lavish Aman Canal Grande Venice hotel. The star-studded guest list included Rande Gerber (Clooney’s best man) and Cindy Crawford, Bill Murray, and Matt Damon, as well as Vogue editor Anna Wintour. The U.S. fashion magazine has reportedly negotiated the exclusive rights to the wedding photos, with the newlyweds donating the money to charity. We have yet to see images of Alamuddin’s dress from the big day, but based on this dazzling dress and the striped Dolce & Gabbana number she wore on Friday — we can hardly wait.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day