- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A hand-beaded gold slip dress from Ralph Lauren’s fall 2015 collection.
The Wearer: Style star Sienna Miller, who is serving on the jury at this year’s festival.
See more Cannes: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
The Event: AmfAR’s 22nd annual Cinema Against AIDS gala on Thursday evening.
Why We Dig: Though simple, Miller’s shimmering golden slip dress was chic without being over-the-top flashy. The easy, mermaid-style silhouette was not only flattering on the actress’ petite frame, but also a refreshing reprieve from the heavy and voluminous gowns that have been gracing the Cannes party scene. A plunging neckline and Miller’s soft updo drew attention to her perfectly bronzed cheekbones, defined brows and ruby red lips. Rounding out the effortless ensemble were a pair of Atelier Swarovski drop earrings and an art-deco-inspired box clutch.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day