- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The dress: Not every dress du jour is a literal dress — it’s a look that catches our eye and cries out “Rght now!” In this case, it was a Rag & Bone cobalt blue sweater with black patches on the shoulders (it’s all about two-tone) and herringbone tweed pants that have jeans-style details and fit.
The wearer: Actress Gillian Jacobs, who stars as Britta Perry in NBC’s comedy Community.
The event: A party celebrating the new Stacey Todd boutique on Robertson, which showcased Rag & Bone’s fall collection. Actresses Shiri Appleby, Beth Behrs of 2 Broke Girls, Entertainment Tonight personality Rosci Diaz and Jacobs all turned out for the fete — wearing Rag & Bone, of course — but it isn’t hard to get Hollywood girls into the label’s cool pants, sweaters, jackets — and boots! They are a natural for L.A. weekends, and also to dress up at night.
Why we dig it: Since we know fall is all about blue — along with black and white, and herringbone tweed — she’s working three cool trends at once, and putting them together in a surprising way. You don’t often see bright color thrown together with black and white.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day