- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Dress: An emerald green, fringed pre-fall 2015 Balmain minidress.
The Wearer: Emily Ratajkowski, who was styled by Tara Swennen.
Read more Beyonce Covers Vogue’s September Issue
The Event: The We Are Your Friends premiere in France, where the actress appeared on the carpet with co-star Zac Efron.
Why We Dig: This sparkling, fringed frock is a different vibe for the model, who typically takes the more overtly sexy route. She kept the ‘70s-inspired look from feeling costumey with pin-straight locks and neutral makeup. A wide red-and-gold belt and black-and-gold Giuseppe Zanotti sandals were the finishing touches for the red carpet glam slam.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
U.S. Open Tees Off in L.A. Area for First Time in 75 Years, Bringing USGA Activations, Fan Showcase (Updating)
‘Six’ Hits Hollywood: Tony-Winning Writers Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss Remember the Early Days of the Musical Sensation
Kids Power 2023
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s Kids Are Already Mapping Out Their Looks With Their Stylist