- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A two-piece embroidered ensemble from Jason Wu‘s spring 2015 collection.
The Event: The screening of Birdman (or the Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) at the closing-night gala of the New York Film Festival on Saturday.
Why We Dig: Stone, who was dressed by power stylist Petra Flannery, looked radiant in the glitzy forest green top and black sequined skirt with a thigh-high slit. Though the 25-year-old star has never considered herself a style icon, it’s safe to say she’s definitely on her way to achieving the honorable title if she keeps up with her latest looks. Though the redheaded beauty successfully paired her glamorous outfit with white diamond and yellow gold Ana Khouri ear cuffs, a Melinda Maria “Mattie” pave ring and black strappy Aquazzura “Matilde” pumps, we must ask: Where’s her best arm candy, boyfriend Andrew Garfield?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day