- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A tailored, off-the-shoulder Balenciaga outfit with sheer white sleeves and embellished black pants.
The Event: The BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards in Beverly Hills, where the actress was honored as the British Artist of the Year.
Why We Dig: Whether it’s wearing pants to the Golden Globes or delivering a viral speech on feminism as the UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, Watson certainly knows how to make a splash. Last night was no exception, as the actress arrived in a bold, shoulder-baring Balenciaga ensemble with white fringe detailing at the collar. The Brown University alumna chose the perfect minimalist accessories to finish off the outfit, including a reverse choker necklace by Jennifer Fisher, a small box clutch and pointed-toe black pumps. She topped it all off with a fun, fuchsia lip and effortless updo. The overall look is modern and sophisticated — the perfect embodiment of Watson herself.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day