- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A glittering gold, floor-length Naeem Khan number.
The Wearer: Model Hannah Davis, styled by Jeff K. Kim.
The Event: A celebration of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch in New York on Tuesday night. The event feted the magazine’s three new cover girls, including UFC fighter Ronda Rousey, fashion model Hailey Clauson and plus-size model Ashley Graham.
Why We Dig: Former Sports Illustrated cover girl Davis stole the show last night in this gleaming, liquid-gold confection. A plunging neckline and dramatic thigh slit dialed up the sex appeal while leaving plenty to the imagination. Paired with nude, strappy Giuseppe Zanotti heels and minimal jewelry (including the model’s engagement ring from Derek Jeter), the dress spoke for itself. As Davis’ fiance might say, this was, most definitely, a fashion home run.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day