- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Dress: A spring 2015 Giambattista Valli mini dress with a floral print skirt and white open-back bodice.
The Wearer: Jennifer Aniston
The Event: The L.A. premiere of Cake on Wednesday evening. The gritty lead role earned the Friends alum a Golden Globe nomination.
Why We Dig: It’s so refreshing to see the 45-year-old actress in a color other than black, plus it never hurts when she shows off her crazy toned legs, arms and, uh, abs. Though the look may have some critics saying it skews toward the younger side with its embroidered floral pattern, bow and scalloped detailing on the bodice, we think the actress looks effortlessly refreshing. Simple Jennifer Meyer jewelry and classic black Louboutin pumps were the perfect fit for this California girl’s style.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
From Celebrity Panels to Wellness Workshops, How GenSpace Is Reframing the Aging Conversation
The Crowded Room
Events of the Week: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,’ ‘The Crowded Room,’ ATX and More
Tony Nominees Roundtable: Sara Bareilles, Jessica Chastain, Victoria Clark, Josh Groban, Corey Hawkins and Ben Platt on Broadway, COVID’s Legacy and the Writers Strike