- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A multicolor embroidered spring 2015 J. Mendel minidress
The Event: The New York premiere of her movie, Camp X-Ray, at the Crosby Street Hotel on Oct. 6. In the Peter Sattler drama, the 24-year-old star plays a soldier at Guantanamo Bay who befriends a prisoner.
Why We Dig: Edgy with just the right amount of sex appeal — looks at those gams! — this number is the perfect choice for Stewart. “We really try to push the envelope,” Stewart told The Hollywood Reporter last year of why she enjoys working with stylist Tara Swennen (No. 20 on THR‘s Power Stylists list). From the looks of it, the actress still likes to be a bit daring on the carpet, and in this case, it works in her favor. Simple pointy-toe pumps and sparkly green eye shadow, which complemented the frock’s hint of mint hues, were the perfect touches to complete this A-plus look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Studios Home Entertainment