- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A black, feathered Lanvin Fall 2014 frock, hemmed much shorter than what was originally shown on the runway.
The Event: The American Ballet Theater’s Opening Night Fall Gala at NYC’s Lincoln Center on Wednesday night. Munn was joined by one of The Hollywood Reporter‘s Top 25 Power Stylists, Micaela Erlanger.
Why We Dig: The 34-year-old star stood out in a sea of long gowns and went with a more youthful approach for the nighttime affair. This look was full-on fun, with feathers and embellishments featured on the frock that seemed to channel the Black Swan without looking like a film costume. The addition of a bold polka-dot clutch and black ankle-strap heels (both by Lanvin) complemented her ensemble without being too distracting. Plus, her bright-pink lipstick added the perfect pop of color. The actress’ outfit managed to be playful and sexy all at the same time — an impeccable choice for the ballet gala.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day