- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Dress: A short-sleeve denim fit-and-flare dress (with pockets!) by Dior featuring vertical crystal embellishments on the skirt.
The Wearer: Rihanna.
Read more Gisele Bundchen Goes Pantless in New Stuart Weitzman Ad
The Event: The Tokyo showing of Dior’s fall collection on Tuesday evening, where the 27-year-old face of Dior was the guest of honor.
Why We Dig: Though the dress itself is simple, style maven Rihanna made the overall look anything but by adding the perfect accessories to give the denim number a Bad Gal RiRi edge. From her embellished sunglasses to her spiky earrings all the way down to her iridescent ankle booties, the singer’s sparkly touches made this look a standout.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jennifer Lawrence Clarifies Cannes Flip-Flop Ensemble: “I Was Not Making a Political Statement”
Bryan Cranston Says He’ll Shut Down Mezcal and Production Companies by 2026: “I Want to Change the Paradigm”
Lin-Manuel Miranda Launches Theater Directory Aimed at Increasing Backstage Diversity
Van Cleef & Arpels
Marlene Dietrich’s Iconic Van Cleef & Arpels Ruby and Diamond Bracelet Sells for $4.5M