- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Event: The launch of her fifth (but only male) fragrance, Rogue Man, at Macy’s in Atlanta over the weekend. The scent has notes of black pepper and rosemary.
Why We Dig: This isn’t the first time RiRi has worked pajama-inspired separates, but she gives the trend a fresh take with a tiny crop top and long skirt — instead of the usual blazer with trousers look we’ve seen worn by other celebs. All in all the look is super chic, but still maintains the 26-year-old’s style sensibility; it’s practically modest for the Barbadian beauty (she was naked in her last Selman-designed outfit, after all). In true Rihanna style, she didn’t skimp on the accessories, layering multiple gold, pearl and diamond necklaces, including a “Fenty” nameplate, and gold and diamond bracelets on each wrist. She finished off the look with strappy black sandals, as well as sleek, simple locks and barely-there makeup. Only RiRi could pull off a look this cool.
Photos: AP Images
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day