- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A sexy, disco-inspired embellished minidress by Rodarte, featuring rainbow-hued beading and sparkly crystal mesh skirt.
The Wearer: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
The Event: Thursday night’s L.A. premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road at the Chinese Theatre.
Why We Dig: If Monday’s Met Gala was any indication, the seasons of minimalism and monochrome on the red carpet are over. The 28-year-old, who wowed in an elegant (yet still sexy) blush-colored Versace gown at the ball, proved that more is more in an embellished minidress featuring a heavily beaded bodice and crystal mesh skirt with a flirty, asymmetrically-cut hemline. Her long-bob hair cut, which was effortlessly touseled, as well as her double-chain crystal choker made for a fun, rocker-chic look that stole the spotlight even among stylish co-stars like Charlize Theron and Zoë Kravitz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day