- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A flesh-toned shift dress by Miu Miu featuring an embellished neckline and silver button detail.
The Wearer: French-English actress Stacy Martin, star of 2013’s Nymphomaniac and future face of Miu Miu’s first-ever fragrance.
Read more Christian Siriano is Partnering with Lane Bryant
The Event: The Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition preview party at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on Wednesday afternoon.
Why We Dig: The fresh-faced actress, who rocked a dewy complexion with a sheer, rose-toned lip and subtle winged liner, was the vision of effortless elegance as she stepped out in London for the Royal Academy’s preview party. When paired with its silver embellished neckline, the dress’ simple, ‘60s silhouette was the perfect daytime party outfit. Her on-trend half-up, half-down natural hair and plain black platforms make for a winning minimalist look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day