- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drew Barrymore is a new mom.
The actress, 37, welcomed her first child, a daughter named Olive, on Sept. 26. The father is Barrymore’s husband, art dealer Will Kopelman.
“We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born Sept. 26, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family,” the couple told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement. “Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives.”
Barrymore and Kopelman, who also is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman, began dating early last year. They announced their engagement in January and were married June 2 at her Montecito, Calif., home.
Barrymore most recently appeared on the big screen in Big Miracle opposite John Krasinski.
Incidentally, she also voiced the title role in the TV holiday staple Olive, the Other Reindeer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide