- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
First there were pop-up restaurants. Now there are pop-up bars. Tonight, the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire launches its first of six Thursday night happy-hours on the hotel’s expansive rooftop terrace overlooking Rodeo Drive.
Expect to see a lot of agents packing the place. THR hears that people are already buzzing about it as the new after-work place on Thursdays, considering the fact that there are a dearth of hotspots located in the Golden Triangle, within walking distance of William Morris Endeavor and United Talent Agency.
The fun all happens from 5-9 p.m. on the second floor, with complimentary valet parking and hors d’oeuvres. The Terrace will offer a rotating menu of complimentary eats ranging from pork roasted figs to watermelon jicima salad. Drinks start at $19 with choices such as the Roof Jumper with vodka, passion fruit, strawberries, and champagne.
The Terrace is open for six Thursdays, and closes down September 8th.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day