- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Redmayne clan is now a party of four.
Eddie Redmayne, 36, and wife Hannah, 34, welcomed a baby boy named Luke Richard Bagshawe Redmayne on March 10, a representative for Redmayne confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. Luke has a big sister, Iris Mary, who was born in 2016.
The news of the birth was first revealed in an announcement in British outlet The Sunday Times.
During an appearance on Live with Kelly and Ryan last month, the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them actor noted that he and Hannah planned to keep the baby’s sex a secret until the birth. “We don’t know [what we’re having] — we’re not going to find out,” he said. “Last time we didn’t know either, and we did that thing where there was basically only one name for each sex that we agreed on.”
Eddie and Hannah (nee Bagshawe), a public relations executive, began dating in 2012 and tied the knot in 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day