- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
‘Tis the season for bridalwear, and Elie Saab wants to meet you at the altar — that is, his designs soon could be part of your nuptials.
The Lebanese designer — whose ready-to-wear and haute-couture collections have been seen on Taylor Swift, Elizabeth Banks and Jessica Chastain, to name a few A-list clients — announced Friday that his Paris-based fashion house is launching its first-ever 25-piece bridal line, Elie Saab Bridal.
The gowns, which the house describes as a “contemporary and modern interpretation” of bridalwear, come in a variety of styles, from the signature-Saab looks with intricate floral details and beading to more streamlined gowns and shorter, flirty frocks. Touches of feathers, dotted tulle and lace are represented throughout the collection, which also offers a jumpsuit option, ballet-inspired flat slippers, Swarovski crystal headbands and, of course, matching veils. Prices start from € 5500 (roughly $6,200).
A few select pieces are now available at the designer’s Paris, Beirut, Dubai, Hong Kong and London store locations, with the entire collection expected to hit stores in October 2016.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day