- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A white asymmetrical, V-neck macrame dress with insert loops and metal-ball closures from David Koma’s spring 2017 collection.
The Wearer: French actress Elodie Yung, who stars in Netflix’s Daredevil and the upcoming Ryan Reynolds action movie The Hitman’s Bodyguard.
The Event: The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 premiere in L.A. on Wednesday.
Why It Matters: A relative red-carpet newcomer, Yung is proving she’s one to watch on the fashion front. The 36-year-old actress turned heads in this asymmetrically cut white dress that was anything but ordinary. Designed by London-based Georgian fashion designer David Koma, the LWD got an edgy upgrade with a sheer panel and sexy, undone loop-and-button embellishments. The Daredevil star let the dress do all the talking, pairing the look with nude sandals and a pulled-back do.
Since presenting his namesake label’s first collection at London Fashion Week for the spring 2011 season, Koma has attracted boldfacers like Beyonce and Rihanna to wear his sexy designs. In December 2013, Koma was appointed creative director of French fashion house Mugler.
Where to Buy: The dress is available for preorder at fwrd.com for $1,615.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day