- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We were wondering what the adorable pale two tone dress was that Emma Stone was wearing to end her second comic hosting gig on Saturday Night Live on November 12. Turns out it is by designer Morine Comte Marant, who is not related to well known Paris designer Isabel Marant. Morine is a Korean designer who studied and lived in Paris, apprenticed Martine Sitbon, then returned to her native Korea to start her own line.
The line is repped by Tracy Paul pr in New York, and it’s really starting to take off. Stone wearing it should give it a real jump start. How did Emma Stone wind up in a dress by a not-very-well-known (so far) designer? She’s known for wearing Giambatista Valli, Lanvin and all kinds of great established designers. We suspect it had something to do with Tracy Paul’s showing the line at a Hotel L’Ermitage event she held for stylists in October. But then, Stone’s stylist Petra Flannery has a real way with finding just the right thing for the petite redhead star. She’s got more consistent and interesting style than some much more seasoned actress/fashionistas.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day