- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emmy Rossum is now a married woman.
The Shameless actress tied the knot with Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail in New York City on Sunday. Rossum said “I do” in a custom off-the-shoulder gown designed by Carolina Herrera.
“I went in, and Mrs. Herrera and I talked about silhouettes she’d done for bridal and silhouettes I’d worn before,” Rossum told Vogue, sharing that she’d be getting married at the temple with the reception held at the Guggenheim. “And it was Mrs. Herrera’s idea to make it quite modern and fresh, and kind of use the shape of the Guggenheim on the bodice.” Rossum most recently wore a Carolina Herrera creation at this year’s Met Gala in May.
A post shared by Carolina Herrera (@houseofherrera) on
According to People, guests included Shameless co-stars William H. Macy and Shanola Hampton, as well as Mr. Robot stars Rami Malek, Christian Slater and Carly Chaikin.
Rossum, 30, and Esmail, 39, got engaged in August 2015 after dating for two years. The duo met when Esmail directed his bride in the 2014 film Comet.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day