- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Evan Rachel Wood is tying the knot.
The Westworld actress is engaged to her Rebel and a Basketcase bandmate, Zach Villa, her rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Wood, clad in a custom Altuzarra suit, and Villa, in a Bar III outfit, stepped out for Sunday’s SAG Awards at the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, where the couple had reportedly been sporting silver bands on their left ring fingers. According to People, Wood had introduced Villa as her “fiance” to Rami Malek during the evening.
The pair first met performing in a John Hughes Cabaret with the company For the Record in 2015, before teaming up to record “Oh Yeah.” The electro-pop duo released their second EP in September.
“When Zach and I met, I was in a time in my life where I was tired of making myself smaller for other people and I was ready to overcome oppressive situations and begin a time of rebirth. And when Zach showed me this song, it immediately spoke to me,” Wood told Billboard of the inspiration behind “Oh Yeah.”
This will be the second marriage for Wood, who was previously married to Jamie Bell before they separated in 2014. The pair have a son, whose name remains a secret.
Perhaps Wood will look to her go-to brand during awards season for her wedding-day look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day