- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From on-set selfies to inspiration images, take a behind-the-scenes peek at the making of this week’s Who You Calling a Diva? cover featuring Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, Kirsten Dunst, Sarah Paulson, Regina King, Julianna Margulies and Constance Zimmer.
Inspiration images (the vibe was clean, modern ’90s-esque minimalism with slip dresses, liquid-like satin, gowns with movement, easy jumpsuits) feature feminine touches of lace and soft pleats all in a nude-blush and white color palette.
Designer boxes — Rodarte, Calvin Klein, Altuzarra, etc.
Buried under boxes (and bags and racks of clothes).
The dreamiest Ralph Lauren gown that arrived Saturday morning before the shoot. It ultimately ended up being too sparkly for the mix, but it’s too spectacular not to show.
Unpacking and editing jewelry options; also sticking to the nude-blush and white color palette and looking specifically for very delicate pieces.
Sunday morning set production.
Holy moly, nude shoes: Sorting through piles of Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Paul Andrew, Giuseppe Zanotti and Gianvito Rossi heels.
Making progress — actresses shoes organized by size, which ranged from size 6 to size 11.
Drama actress selfie.
Final cover photographed by Ruven Afanador.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day