- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In Friday night’s episode of the NBC design competition, the remaining competitors are challenged to work in pairs to create one single look together. To up the stakes, the pair with the highest total sales will be given immunity.
Unfortunately for Daniel Silverstein and Johana Hernandez — Richie’s two remaining team members — the twist means that they are forced to work together on the heels of a disagreement the week before.
As seen in this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Richie is forced to mediate between the two.
“I think to me sometimes you come off, you’re very just about what you want to do and you’re not open to hearing people,” Johana tells Daniel.
“I actually feel exactly the same about you,” he retorts.
Fashion Star airs at 8 p.m. Fridays on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day