- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Felicity Jones and Charles Guard are expecting their first child together, a rep for Jones confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Oscar-nominated actress and the British filmmaker, best known for his 2009 psychological horror movie The Uninvited, dated for three years before tying the knot on July 2018 at Sudeley Castle in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, in England.
Amid her expectant news, Jones stepped out Wednesday in New York City alongside Eddie Redmayne for the premiere of their new film, The Aeronauts.
Jones, best known for playing Ruth Bader Ginsburg in On the Basis of Sex and Jyn Erso in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, has been private about her life with Guard.
Yet during a December 2014 interview with The Telegraph, the actress opened up about her outlook on love.
“I am definitely romantic, and I love romantic stories — that’s why I keep making romantic movies. It’s funny how seeing a love story never gets boring, because it’s the dream, isn’t it?” she said at the time. “It’s the dream to have a true connection with another human being.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day