- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There were four umbrella-wielding assistants ready to shield Gigi Hadid and her lacy white ensemble from the L.A. rain as she arrived at the Microsoft Theater on Sunday evening for the 2016 American Music Awards.
The supermodel, who is hosting the show alongside SNL alum Jay Pharaoh, rocked an off-the-shoulder sheer gown by Roberto Cavalli on the carpet, which she styled with an elegant silver choker, slicked back locks and a rose lip. The boho look was from Peter Dundas‘ final collection for the Italian brand, which he showed in Milan last September. (The runway version was, however, in striped pastel hues.)
“It’s a bit different than what I have for the rest of the show,” Hadid told E!’s Tinashe and Jason Kennedy of her white ensemble. She also added that she has five planned outfit changes throughout the course of the evening.
This is the second year in a row that Hadid has chosen white for the carpet; last year, the 21-year-old rocked a Bao Tranchi number which she paired with a faux bob that shocked fans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day