- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stacy Keibler continues to evolve into a blossoming red carpet goddess, thanks in large part to her romantic relationship with George Clooney. Why pretend — when you’ve got Clooney next to you, every designer in the universe wants to dress you.
At the Golden Globes, Keibler was elegant and flawless with subdued makeup, loose upswept hair and a stunning red Valentino column gown.
When asked by a reporter if George had helped pick out her Globes dress, Stacy allowed, “I showed him a picture of it and he approved.” Wow, George is so easy. Most men would say, “Oh, try that on for me again, honey” and demand a nightly fashion show.
All we can say is that these two are in the running for a THR 2012 Top Ten Golden Globes Hot Couples Gallery. Which we’re sure they are more excited about than an Oscar nomination. What? No?
What do you think of Stacy’s red Valentino dress?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day