- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While this year’s Grammy Awards saw more black and white than usual, not every musician played it safe during Sunday’s show. From over-the-top matching wigs to an matador-inspired hat, these were the wackiest accessories we saw on Sunday’s red carpet.
Charli XCX (seen above)
The “Boom Clap” singer made up for her less-is-more look with a pink Moschino bowtie and fur stole.
The performer’s Givenchy bustier ensemble might have been the star of the show, but we were too busy looking at her netted matador-inspired hat.
The actress-musician matched her barely-there orange dress with a orange fascinator.
Jenny Lewis and Ryan Adams
The singers both decided to rock colored sunglasses inside the show.
Sia and Maddie Ziegler
The “Chandelier” nominee (right) and her music video dancer-sidekick had matching crimped, white wigs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day