- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Move over, Clark Kent: Bruce Wayne is getting an upgrade in the wardrobe department.
In anticipation of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice‘s worldwide release on March 25, Gucci announced Monday that the fashion house has dressed Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne character in the Zack Snyder-helmed film.
The Italian luxury label collaborated with the film’s costume designer, Michael Wilkinson (who also worked with Gucci on American Hustle), to create exclusive made-to-measure ensembles for Gotham City’s billionaire industrialist. In addition to the tailor-made wardrobe, the fashion house also customized Affleck’s accessories, including sunglasses and cufflinks (with the initials “BW”).
Affleck continues to get Gucci’s made-to-measure treatment as he stepped out for the film’s New York premiere on Sunday, donning a forest-green, peak lapel three-piece suit with a pale blue dress shirt, navy blue tie and dark brown leather shoes. Bruce Wayne would be proud.
NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!: Ben Affleck in a Gucci Made to Measure suit. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day