- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
G-Eazy is joining The Weeknd as the newest member of the H&M family.
The rapper has teamed up with the Swedish fast fashion retailer for a new collaboration consisting of menswear pieces inspired by G-Eazy’s own tailored-with-a-twist personal fashion.
“My style is like my signature and part of my creativity. It’s my way of expressing myself as an artist,” said the 28-year-old in a release. “I’m so proud of the G-Eazy x H&M collection and I’m excited to share it with the world.”
Added Andreas Lowenstam, H&M’s head of men’s design, “G-Eazy is such a cool guy. He defines the menswear moment right now, and it’s been a real pleasure to work with him on these sharp pieces. We love his unique take on streetwear with tailoring, and his love of checks and vivid color.”
In an interview with H&M Magazine, the Oakland-bred musician also opened up about wearing skinny jeans before they were cool, his “risky” VMAs outfit (leather skinny jeans and a velvet unbuttoned shirt) and his next career goal: acting.
The collaboration announcement is tied to G-Eazy’s new album, The Beautiful and Damned, which was released today. The full collection drops in stores and online beginning Mar. 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day