- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three months after announcing their separation, Klum filed for divorce from her husband of nearly seven years, People reports. The former Victoria’s Secret model is seeking joint legal custody of their four children, but primary physical custody, with visitation rights for Seal. Klum is also requesting to have her maiden name restored, after adopting Seal’s last name — Samuel — but continuing to use Klum professionally.
“While we enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching, we have decided to separate,” the couple previously said in a statement. “We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart.”
Klum, 38, and Seal, 49, tied the knot in Mexico in 2005. Their children range in age from 7 to two-years-old.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day