- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress wore a Vivienne Westwood dress with multiple layers and colors — and finished it off with one pink and one green shoe.
Of her style, Bonham Carter told KABC Los Angeles on the red carpet: “I can reasonably predict that no one will come with the same dress or looking exactly like me. … I like to have fun, and I love dressing up; it’s part of my acting. I just put too many things on and I try to have fun. As long as you’re comfortable, too. I’m a big believer in comfort.”
The actress, who wasnominated for a Golden Globe for her role as Queen Elizabeth in The King’s Speech, added that she doesn’t have a stylist or anyone else helping her pick out her red-carpet outfits.
“No one helps me; I don’t need it,” she said, before adding: “Oh, well, actually I really need the help, but unfortunately I don’t believe I do.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day