- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Never one to conform to the norm when it comes to style, Helena Bonham Carter didn’t disappoint Sunday night at the Golden Globes.
The actress wore a Vivienne Westwood dress with multiple layers and colors — and finished it off with one pink and one green shoe.
Of her style, Bonham Carter told KABC Los Angeles on the red carpet: “I can reasonably predict that no one will come with the same dress or looking exactly like me. … I like to have fun, and I love dressing up; it’s part of my acting. I just put too many things on and I try to have fun. As long as you’re comfortable, too. I’m a big believer in comfort.”
The actress, who wasnominated for a Golden Globe for her role as Queen Elizabeth in The King’s Speech, added that she doesn’t have a stylist or anyone else helping her pick out her red-carpet outfits.
“No one helps me; I don’t need it,” she said, before adding: “Oh, well, actually I really need the help, but unfortunately I don’t believe I do.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day